Customer is looking for an experienced Test coordinator with technical analyst skills for writing, verifying, explaining, sometimes designing technical specifications and participating in the systems tests, user acceptance test as well as following up with third party vendors.
Cnadidate should be experienced with both business administration and IT
Must have skills:
• Relevant experience in IT project overall testing management
• Confirmed experience in project tests strategy definition and management
• Experience in Testing lean management
• Experience with Scrum methodology
• Experience with DEVOPS methodology
• Ability to Coordinate with Product own to Assess product quality while validating the solutions
• Experience in of cloud systems integrations such as Oracle cloud solution. Knowledge of Oracle Cloud HCM will really be an excellent skill to play
• Experience in HR systems or ERP domains is an important aspect of skills sets: Having any prior experience in HR projects, Talent, Payroll, ERP will be outstanding
• Ability to Understanding HR talent process and to participate to requirement analysis and business specifications review
• Experience in data of Talent management domains will be key to quickly understand the relationships between different data.
• Understanding of Core HR and Talent data models from Oracle HCM or any other payroll systems.
• Experience in project stakeholders coordination and communication not only at the business HR but also at the technical side such as software developers and engineers.
• Experience working in international context
• Fluent English, French speaker will be appreciated
• Minimum of 5 years of systems analysis, HR systems integration and implementation experiences
• Bachelor’s degree in business or technical fields. A computer science background with the HR/Payroll domain knowledge is preferred.
Nice to have skills:
• Project coordination experience would be a plus
• Writing skills
• Overall middleware technical experience is a plus
Consultant should possess some or all the following qualities:
• Excellent Microsoft office tools (word, Excel, teams) skills
• Collaboration skills with the team members is a must
• Business acumen in the HR Talent, Core HR domains is vital for playing this role
• Proactive attitude will contribute to high-speed delivery project.
• Good written and verbal communication will help in focusing our technical and business stakeholders.
• An analytical mind will play a key role of this daily activities.
As member of Talent management project; the understanding of our functional specification is critical part of the day-to-day activity to be able to translate the functional specifications and user stories into Agile sprints in DEVOPS is the key role of the job. As Scrum Master you lead the scrum for the team as a whole by ensuring that the Scrum framework is participating accordingly, helping sprints prioritization
Committed to upholding Scrum values and practices, but you also remain flexible and open to opportunities to improve the team's workflow, share practice and train people.
As test coordinator, You will also play an important role during the systems and user acceptance tests. You will be Leading and involved in product testing, supporting IDS to deliver high ranked quality product in respect to business needs and processes.
Understanding the test cases and verifying that all test scripts will cover 100% of the functional specifications will also add an excellent value to the project delivery. You will assess and validate with the technical lead & business team the test scenarios from the specifications.
• Day-to-day coordination of project test activities
• Create, and maintain the test plan, along coordination with business and technical teams.
• Execute the test plan within planning and share progress reports
• Participating in project operational meetings
• Assessment and improve test process.
• In case of technical constraints, you will explore assess and proactively provide lead different alternatives solutions of testing and validating the solution.