The customer has already implemented Archibus in a SAAS 26.3 out of the box solution (Modules Lease, Space, Maintenance, Service desk, Hoteling)
Remote possible / Outside IR35
Duration 3 months full time or 6 month part-time (depending global timeline decided with the business or depending on other Archibus modules included in your skills range)
- Perform demonstration of Archibus Assets Management in January 2022.
- Act as a business analyst to implement Assets Manager module and coordinate business teams for data collection and module set up (settings, workflows, etc ... )
o Onboarding the business on the solution design and standard solution and stick on the out-of-the-box design
• Ensure coordination of IT activities on this module according to the global timeline between IT representatives (Archibus admin) and the business
• Set up the appropriate meetings, workshops, with the stakeholders from business and IT
• Provide best practices and consultancy on the best efficient way to implement this module
• Keep the pace with the business team and make sure that the team delivers as per plan.
• Ensure that the business takes ownership of the module set up, implementation and ramp up.
• Moderate and animate sessions with people having different backgrounds, different cultures, different native languages
Assignement could be extended to the integration of Waste, Energy, Green Building modules
• Good experience with Archibus Assets Module
• English : Excellent written and verbal communication - Professional proficiency which enables you to animate full meetings in Englis
• Must be able to travel - Some meetings potentially required in Paris (depending on safety health conditions)
Nice to have:
Any other experience with other Archibus Modules like Waste, Energy, Green Building