The Software asset manager Services will manage the software catalog of Customer :
· Inventory software usage
· Drive licenses consolidation to minimize cost
· Report and communicate about the software catalog to the stakeholders
· Improve SAM procedures applied in the company
· Write the documentations and KB articles;
· Good written and oral communication skills in French and English;
· International experience in industry as the position is global.
· Grounded in leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Must work well both independently and in a team environment.
· Analysis mindset
· Uses independent judgement and demonstrates creativity and innovation to find solutions.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and ensure execution tasks in a high-pressure environment and be very results-oriented.
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
· Team-oriented and skilled in working within an international collaborative environment.
· Skilled in leading meetings internally and with clients / suppliers.
· Capable of supporting in negotiations with clients / suppliers.
· Multi-cultural awareness, open mindset, technology enthusiasm
· 7+ years’ work experience within application support teams
Minimum education level:
· Master Degree
· Strong background in IT Services