Activités détaillées du poste :
All releases to production should be managed by a release manager.
The release manager owns the process of managing, planning, scheduling, and controlling the
software build process through the different stages and environments. This includes testing and
deploying software releases to production.
The Release Manager has the following responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of the end-to-end release process.
• Update service knowledge management system.
• Ensures coordination of the scrum and UAT teams.
• Ensures coordination of the third-party teams.
• Ensures teams follow the company's established policies and procedures.
• Provides management reports on release progress.
• Service release and deployment policy and planning.
• Owns the release cadence.
• Deals with release package acceptance including business sign off (UAT).
• Deals with service roll-out planning.
• Ensure all data migration (if required) has been completed successfully.
• Deals with release package testing to predefined acceptance criteria.
• Signs off the release package for implementation.
• Handles communication, preparation, and training.
• Establishes and reports outstanding known errors and workarounds.
• Records metrics for deployment to ensure agreed SLAs.
• Coordinates release documentation and communications, including training and customer, service management, and technical
• Owns the source control system.
The Release Manager also owns the development and test environment, primarily to ensure that all the relevant people
have the appropriate environments and test data available when needed and for the right purpose. Since environment
resources are normally limited, this role performs a coordinating, and sometimes arbitrary, role to ensure that resources
(such as Sandboxes) are used to the maximum effect.
Deliver appropriate build, operations, and support documentation for the build and test environments:
– Owns the source control system.
– Regression testing suite.
En relation avec :
The Release Manager cannot perform this role in isolation; instead, the release manager will interface with these areas:
• Security management.
• Test management.
• Adoption management.
• Training management.
• Communication management.
• Support management.
- niveau d'anglais insufisant, voir "Langue"
- pas de connaissances techniques suffisantes. Il faut être capable de faire soi-même des releases notes, lire des scripts de livraions, identifier la qualité et la complétude d'une livraison
- manque de capacités de communication et de coordination
Temps plein, Nanterre.