LieuIle-de-France zones 2 à 3 Date de démarrage
A.S.A.P | La Défense Durée 6 months
ExpérienceMinimum experience : 4 years, similar rolesLangueEnglish/French proficient, other languages a plus
Customer is a global Leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification, delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
Customer is driving a digital transformation program.
In that respect customer is looking for a Change Manager.
He/She will be in charge of delivering the change and the associated communication for the Microsoft collaborative suite roll-out throughout the Group for its 60,000 employees.
He/She will support the defined migration from existing messaging and collaboration systems to O365 services in close collaboration with the internal communication team, to ensure a successful and smooth transition to innovative solutions for both employees and customers.
Being an enterprise program, bringing new ways of working for all employees, the change management is the key success factor to ensure full adoption and benefits. This will bring efficiency and set the foundations for upcoming Digital projects.
Your responsibilities are:
- Be a point of contact for the change management activities
- Complete management and coordination of the Change management part of the project
- Change management resource allocation, risk management, project priorities, and communication to executive management
- Drive the communication on the project status and steps to the end users, project teams and the management
- with the communication departmentés assistance
Program related activities:
- Identify new ways of working per profiles or personal needed to support Digital transformation as well as the associated use cases
- Recruit and animate the champions network to cover as many countries, business entities and offices as possible (300-500 champions globally)
- Mobilize the Internal Communications team in order to facilitate the creation of the graphic charter and define the communication means
- Manage end-user and organizational communications, documentation, training and change management processes.
- Ensure all employees get acquainted with the new way to collaborate through training, webinar session on the new solution suite.
- Build formal user training (such as workshops, classroom, and books) or development of custom training courses or materials.
- Organize the necessary refresh program and information on new features, best practices and develop use cases for specific populations
- Monitor usage statistics
- Strong Project management skills and proven experience in transverse and international implementations
- English/French proficient, other languages a plus
- Strong communication, training and transversal management skills
- Ability to adapt to different cultures
- Availability for travels
- Experience in change management and Microsoft O365 knowledge
Location : La Défense
Contact : e-mail d t u ng @ a x a n d e. f r
Strong Project management skills and proven experience in transverse and international implementations
Workplace technical and Microsoft O365 acumen