LieuParis Date de démarrage
29 Apr 2021, Remote work Durée 1 year +LangueEnglish required
The Oracle HCM functional consultant will perform the following tasks:
-For Cloud ERP Program
· Actively represent as People & Culture (P&C) function in the program as the HR functional lead
· Attend cross-functional workshops and meetings and report back to HRIS Director and SVP P&C
· Work with ERP HCM Technical lead to define and document the HR scope with regards to changes to HCM solution (that is being implemented) and gather requirements from other functions with regards to touch points with the other modules of the ERP to be included to the scope of the ERP program.
· Validate that solution design proposed by the ERP Technical Team meet business needs
· Ensure that System Integrator implement ERP prototype according to business requirements and agreed design.
-For Payroll & Leave Management project:
· Assist HRIS Group with Customer worldwide (30+ countries) Payroll and Leave Management processes and systems current state assessment
· Assist with SWOT analysis
· Work with HRIS Payroll solution lead to define project vision, expected business outcome and high level future state processes & systems and build a case for recommended changes.
The basic documentation provided by cutomer is
-Cloud ERP Program kick off and up-to-date documentation related to HR
-As-Is HR & Payroll IT landscape
-List of Payroll contacts
Following skills and experience are required
-Field of expertise in scoping, requirements gathering, high level design, remote workshop management, SWOT analysis, building business case
- Knowledge of
· HR processes from Hire to Retire and touch points with other functions’ processes
· Payroll, Time, attendance and leave management processes
· Payroll outsourcing
- Knowledge of the softwares:
· Oracle Cloud ERP, especially HCM, Leave, OTL, Finance, Procurement and Projects modules.
· Oracle payroll solution
· non-Oracle payroll systems such as SAP Northgate Arinso, SAP ADP, RAMCO, SmartHR, 1C.
· Oracle Cloud ERP integration with external payrolls.
PROCEDURES - METHODOLOGY
Waterfall project management
QUALITy OF THE ISSUED DOCUMENTS
Documents issued by the SUBCONTRACTOR shall have the required quality according to above defined tasks, in particular:
- Technical quality
- Content quality (in relation with information contained in documentation)
- All documents will be written in the contract language