LieuIle-de-France zones 2 à 3 Date de démarrage
29 Apr 2019 Durée Longue duration
The overall objective of this job is to oversee and deliver the Data Platform projects identified as part of the Enterprise Data roadmap..
Hierarchically and operationally reports to the Enterprise Data Senior Manager
Internally: Data Management teams, Information and Digital Services and Business teams
Externally: contractors, experts, vendors
The role of the Digital Data Platform Project Manager is to manage projects through all phases of the project life cycle (initiation, planning, execution and close-out). This includes coordinating resources and aligning the efforts of team members to deliver projects according to plan. He/she will also define the projects objectives in collaboration with the business and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Is responsible for delivering the projects portfolio
Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives & benefits, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects
Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Is accountable for liaison with projects stakeholders to deliver value
Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
Primary point of contact regarding data management representation in all project work
Regularly communicates internally on projects progress and achievements
Creates / updates project status reports and monitor progress, risks and issues
Track project milestones and deliverables.
Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
Is responsible for knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
Is responsible of project documentation,
Confirm that all project deliverables have been achieved and work with project actors to obtain approval and sign off
Conduct project post mortems to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
Develop best practices for project execution and management.
Drive continuous improvement in data utilization and in the effectiveness of data management strategy by identifying new opportunities for data and analytics
Screen and evaluate data technologies and products from current and emerging technologies and industry best practices
Key Challenges of the Job
Must be able to work on multiple projects, in parallel and balance between project management and managing operational activities
Power through ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Ability to work with a global network across multiple time zones
- Experience in project management (minimum 5 years) in an IT or Business environment
- Service delivery mindset and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proven record / experience in managing and implementing large scale, cross-geographical projects (cross time-zones, teams / management)
- Hands-on experience with managing data and understanding of data and systems architecture in a heterogeneous ERP international environment
- Ability to effectively build relationships with stakeholders and bridge gaps between business and technical teams
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams and contractors.
- Solid oral and written communication and presentation skills in both English and French
- Change management facilitation and ability to guide and influence acceptance of new processes and use of technology.
- Experience with data lake / big data implementation and in balancing the demand for big data enablement, with corporate security processes and architecture.