Customer is migrating different legacy ERP systems currently in use to Oracle ERP Cloud
The rodmap is to implement a single ERP system based on Oracle Cloud, replacing the 3 different systems currently in use.
Cutomer is in the middle of the migration project to Oracle ERP Cloud.
Some legacy ERPs are currently used in France, Italy, Benelux, Middle East and India.
The first phase of the project performing the scoping and the main design of the solution has been done in 2021.
The Client is now strengthening the internal governance team for the implementation, and is looking for a PMO to help the deploiement.
As part of ERP Program Governance Team the main role of the ERP Cloud Program PMO will be (examples of activities) :
- Monitor Implementation detailed planning and deadlines
- Follow up with Integrator Program and Delivery manager
- Coordinate with involved stakeholders from Business, Other IT departments, ERP department and Integrator teams
- Ensure Deliverables meet the deadlines
- Anticipate and alert Program team on any risk of deviation and work on possible mitigation plans
- Build KPIs and Status updates for Steering Committees and Governance Boards
- Supervise integrator activities
- Ensure that the business and IT teams are well organized and operational
- Ensure that there is a good communication between IT representatives and the business
- Ensure that the business resources involved on the project phases have clear visibility and understanding on what they must do or will have to do
- To have a close relationship with the business and IT people involved on the project
- To take initiatives if it is identified that something is wrong
- To set a pace on the business team and make sure that the team delivers as per plan.
- To ensure that the business takes ownership of the project.
- Moderate and animate sessions with people having different backgrounds, different cultures, different native languages
- Project Administration, Onboarding, etc.
• English : Excellent written and verbal communication
• You master the tools (e.g., Gantt chart) and software dedicated for project management
• You have experience in teams’ coordination
• You are able to communicate / formulate a structured approach of project management to the teams
• You have the ability to listen and respond effectively to the needs of the teams and demonstrate initiative and anticipation skills (e.g., ability to interact with the business functions Finance, Purchasing and Engineering departments)
• Must be able to travel
• ERP Oracle Cloud experience
• Experience in Construction Engineering
• Good written and spoken French