For a customer with 30+ locations wordwide in the energy sector, I am looking for a functional HR consultant.
The role consist in assisting two projects for the corporate HR dept.
Full time, full remote should be okay. (for UK, outside IR35). French speaking not required.
1) For Cloud ERP Program
- Actively represent as People & Culture (P&C) function in the program as the HR functional lead
- Attend cross-functional workshops and meetings and report back to HRIS Director and SVP P&C
- Work with ERP HCM Technical lead to define and document the HR scope with regards to changes to HCM solution (that is being implemented) and gather requirements from other functions with regards to touch points with the other modules of the ERP to be included to the scope of the ERP program.
- Validate that solution design proposed by the ERP Technical Team meet business needs
- Ensure that System Integrator implement ERP prototype according to business requirements and agreed design.
2) For Payroll & Leave Management project:
- Assist HRIS Group with the client worldwide (30+ countries) Payroll and Leave Management processes and systems current state assessment
- Assist with SWOT analysis
- Work with HRIS Payroll solution lead to define project vision, expected business outcome and high level future state processes & systems and build a case for recommended changes.
Field of expertise in scoping, requirements gathering, high level design, remote workshop management, SWOT analysis, building business case.
+ Knowledge of
- HR processes from Hire to Retire and touch points with other functions' processes
- Payroll, Time, attendance and leave management processes
- Payroll outsourcing
+ Knowledge of the following software
- Oracle Cloud ERP, especially HCM, Leave, OTL, Finance, Procurement and Projects modules
- Oracle payroll solution
- non-Oracle payroll systems such as SAP Northgate Arinso, SAP ADP, RAMCO, SmartHR, 1C
- Oracle Cloud ERP integration with external payrolls