His IT organization is largely centralized even though some teams are deployed
within the geographical and business areas.
The Internal Control (IC) Central team is looking for IT Internal Controller support to:
• contribute to and support the IT internal controls assessment process performed in
liaise with the IT Applications and Process Owners,
• contribute to the assessment approach and methodology,
• perform and consolidate IT systematic testing, carry on some part of the activity,
address specific topics when necessary.
The IT Internal Controller’s role will be to oversight and contribute to the full implementation
and run of the IT IC program for the Group to meet SOX requirements.
These activities require a close and permanent coordination with the various teams, Application and Processes Owners
and Experts involved.
The consultant(s) will quickly need to gain a clear understanding of the IT business and processes wihin the company, establish credibility, authority and good working relationship with your line Manager and the wider organization.
Support IT internal controls team working with IT team as well on the three identified streams:
• Deficiencies resolution if and when they will be identified [usually July to the year-end]
• RPA/Bots control implementation in liaise with all the involved parties in Business and
IT Domains [April to August]
• Methodology and support on the Oracle ERP Cloud implementation with the
best practices and requirements on the IC part either for “hot topics” than for nominal
tasks [May to December]
• Master Degree in Engineering or Finance with IT skills
• At least 3 to 7 years post qualification experience in IT Audit, Security, Governance,
Risk and Compliance
• Excellent communication skills in a multicultural and technical environment, fluent in
English (other language(s) would be appreciated)
• Flexible working hours during peak business periods
• Knowledge in internal controls models deployed in ERPs environment
• Demonstrable business process and internal control knowledge skills
• Facilitation skills (mentoring, workshops, scenario building…)