We are looking for a Data Integration Stream lead to join the project of our customer
The project consist in integrating a Compliance Sceening Tool, from a Vendor
• act as a transversal leader between IT teams, the selected Vendor, a Compliance Business team,
• design the architecture of both the Azure Data platform itself and the steps related to third parties portfolio, relying on our Azure architecture and data platforms, and possibly to specific compliance, purchasing or legal applications
• drive the delivery of the project integration stream combining agile and waterfall principles,
• ensure implementation activities are under control
• support communication & coordination with the various teams involved.
Role would typically include:
- Support interfacing and automation's Business Requirement mapping and prioritization, setting the overall scope and objectives for implementation project and establishing the baseline for flexibility and fast time to market as per Agile principles.
- Establish Integration stream Project Plan according to Customer PMO standards.
- Deliver data modelling, in close collaboration with Master Data Architect and Compliance Screening Tool Program team, designing data flows architecture and designing the data enhancement layer of all objects being screened.
- Driving the Project design phase with Enterprise Architecture team, setting the high level technical data architecture and ensuring the alignment of all internal stakeholders.
- Oversee the set up of the business users interface, supporting understanding of processes and design functional architecture of data flows between the external solution, data lake and then the Master Data Management, ensuring user acceptance tests and supporting the go to production of the solution.
- Oversee the detailed technical design around target solutions, ETL and MDM layers, driving specification phase and delivery with Functional analysts and technical experts
- Technical activities sequence and scheduling in Sprints avoiding technical conflict, handling impediments and reducing dependencies between actions
- Oversee and manage key deliverables and milestones
- Close, “hands on”, progress follow-up through very frequent reviews and proactive communication to all delivery groups
- Project PMO and Operational & Financial Reporting including management escalation on issues and risk
- Technical deviation management: alternative approaches, change control, mitigation actions, contingency suggestions
- Release management and Operations transition with Run teams
o 10 years of professional experience in IT organizations including 7+ years of experience on project management or web solutions, ETL integrations and Data Management
o Demonstrated ability to manage API Web services, sophisticated data architecture, multiple interfaces & deal with IT resources in international context
o Demonstrated experience on IT projects involving complex Data Architecture modelling
o Strong IT project management skills & experience involving global teams and various technologies on both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
o Seasoned experience dealing with Senior IT and Business stakeholders
o Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and in French
o Strong background with BI technologies (Power BI, Azure Synapse) and Data Integration technologies (SSIS, API Web Services)
o Customer oriented, quality minded and proactive approach on all issues
o Proven analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
o Team player and process-oriented spirit
Nice to have:
o Demonstrated experience on projects involving multiple data disciplines such as Purchasing, Legal, Compliance or Supply Chain.
o IT Data Integration project experience
o Demonstrated experience driving Solutions and Implementation Partners standards of works
o Technical delivery background on Data Management constructions
Work experience: +10 years
Minimum education level: Master’s degree Computer Science, Telecommunication or any High Business School Master Degree with strong track record in IT Project Management.