LieuIle-de-France zones 2 à 3 Date de démarrage
29 Apr 2021 Durée 6 mois renouvelableLangueEnglish required
The specification defines the conditions the requirements for the subcontracting services related to scoping, process design and requirements gathering to be performed by the SUBCONTRACTOR on ServiceNow HR Project.
-Educate customer HRIS and HR Shared Services project team members on ServiceNow OOB HR processes and ServiceNow Employee workflow HR Service Delivery product capabilities.
- Along with customer, conduct scoping and requirement gathering workshops to define and document the HR Service catalogue and build the product backlog of user stories with required information to allow the Solution Delivery team to implement the solution according to business needs.
The basic documentation provided by the customer to SUBCONTRACTOR is:
-Expected business outcomes
-High level project timeline
The services to be performed by The SUBCONTRACTOR require the following skills and experience:
- Field of expertise in scoping, requirements gathering, high level design, remote workshop management, agile Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of HR Service delivery processes with good understanding of Hire to Retire processes and HR shared services
- Knowledge of the softwares: ServiceNow Employee workflow, HR Service Delivery and ServiceNow Platform most up- to-date capabilities, i.e. Quebec release. Integration with ServiceNow ITSM. Integration with Oracle HCM, ORC. Integration with Cornerstone learning platform
PROCEDURES - METHODOLOGY
Agile methodology will be adopted for this project.
QUALITY OF THE ISSUED DOCUMENTS
Documents issued by the SUBCONTRACTOR shall have the required quality according to above defined tasks, in particular:
- Technical quality
- Content quality (in relation with information contained in documentation)
- All documents will be written in the contract language
The customer representative may at any time check the work being done by the SUBCONTRACTOR and reserves the right of intervention while performance is under way in order to enforce compliance with the CONTRACT. SUBCONTRACTOR’s contractual responsibilities will not be released.
SCHEDULE AND TARGETS
The scoping, process design and requirements gathering phase for which the SUBCONTRACTOR will play a key role is expected to be completed by end of Jun-2021.