LieuParis Date de démarrage
25 oct 2021, Lieu : LA DEFENSE Durée 6 mois ou plusLangueAnglais
Consultant must have an expertise in IT recruiting process model.
A functional expertise and knowledge of Oracle Recruiting Cloud is a plus
- scoping, requirements gathering and change management on an Oracle Recruiting Cloud Project.
-Educate HRIS and support Talent Acquisition project team members on Talent acquisition processes and Oracle Recruiting Cloud product capabilities
- Along with Oracle Recruiting Cloud Product Owner, conduct scoping and requirement gathering workshops to define and document the Talent Acquisition processes and build the product backlog of user stories with required information to allow the integration team to implement the solution according to business needs.
- Support change management plan to counter resistance to change; via engagement sessions, targeted briefing decks, Webinars
- User Acceptance Testing scenario augmentation
- Be able to challenge project teams perceptions, expectations, Talent Acquisition processes
Field of expertise
- Scoping Oracle Recruiting Cloud, Oracle HCM
- Knowledge & strong experience of effective change management in Talent Acquisition, able to advise on best methods and practices to apply
- Knowledge & strong experience of effective Stakeholder management
- Conflict management - Strong communication at all levels of the business and across multiple cultures and geographies
- Organization structure design for Talent Acquisition organization
- Agile/SCRUM methodology will be adopted for this project