The Project consists in preparing, deploying and maintaining the Oracle ERP Cloud solution, in line with the overall the customer ERP strategy, with an end-to-end functional scope starting from order intake along to the financial reporting, across the whole customer's division.
As part of this project, we are looking for our client an Oracle Financial Close Cloud Service (FCCS) expert to help OBS assessing a new EPM module (FCCS) which could improve the closing and consolidation processes. FCCS features includes closing schedule automation, account reconciliation and accounting and financial consolidation.
The FCCS Expert will help OBS to manage and deliver this POC.
• Working hand in hand with the A2C (Account to Close) and GSM (Global Solution Management) teamscomposed of business leads and/or solution experts, he/she works closely with Oracle and configures the FCCS solution, define necessary reports and interfaces identified by A2C/GSM, in order to address submitted use cases
• in charge of issuing the general specifications and validation of the interfaces and complex reports required for the POC;
• detects, reports and follows-up the application defects toward the application provider for the domain (Service Requests);
• documents and follows-up request for changes toward the editor (Enhancement Requests), and defines work arounds when critical and possible
• transfers the FCCS knowledge to domain’s internal staff in charge of the solution
• POC configuration and documentation
• POC conclusions
• A2C and other impacted domains’s master data uploaded and documented
• FCCS user roles configured and documented
• FCCS’s reports specified
• FCCS’s interfaces specified
• FCCS’s SR and ER
And contribution to other domain’s deliverables
• Expert in the features (closing automation, account reconciliation, consolidation) and the data model of following modules/engines of Oracle Financial Close Cloud Service.
• Good knowledge of ERP Oracle Financial modules (GL, PO, AP, AR).
• Knowledge of ERP Oracle Project Financial modules (PF, Project costing) would be appreciated
• Successful experience around FCCS implementation, either on business side, either on solution side. Participation to a Fusion project be appreciated.
• Interpersonal skills, with great listening abilities. Capacity to find, propose and promote innovating solutions or new ways of working.
• Great team spirit. Autonomous and comfortable with iterative work approach.
• Excellent English verbal and written
• Some French basics would be appreciated.