In a unique context of business transformation orientated on energy transition, with clear ambitions to commit to our ESG journey, you will be working to improve Costumer ESG ratings and leverage the company visibility.
Reporting lines and interactions:
You will be working directly with the Corporate Sustainability team, reporting to the Corporate Sustainability Manager. You will interact on a regular basis with Corporate teams in Strategy, Investor Relations, Finance, Human Resources, Environment and Compliance.
• Review and/or respond to inquiries and questionnaires from ESG rating agencies and platforms (MSCI, Sustainalytics, ISS, CDP, S&P Global, Ecovadis, etc.), investors, financial analysts and clients on the company sustainability performance, policies and programs.
• Monitor evolving trends related to sustainability topics such as sustainable finance, EU Green Deal, EU Taxonomy, Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD), emerging international standards, etc.
• Develop and/or reinforce existing processes and standards to collect, organize, summarize, and report ESG key performance indicators in order to comply with main ESG reporting frameworks (TCFD, SASB, GRI, EU Taxonomy, EU CSRD, etc.).
• Support the implementation or replacement of internal reporting tools.
• Participate to ESG audits conducted by external third parties.
• Contribute to the company sustainability reporting on ESG performance within our annual reports and other communication channels, in close coordination with all the functions involved.
• Excellent data analysis and organizational skills.
• Excellent written communication skills are essential.
• Very good understanding and experience dealing with ESG reporting frameworks.
• Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
• You are keen on using your experiences, confident communication style and recognized talent for translating complex contents to accessible information for all targeted audiences.
• You will turn ideas into concrete plans.
• Relational ease, adaptable to different hierarchical levels both technical and business.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to listen actively to raised needs.
• Ability to deal effectively with diverse roles, backgrounds, and expectations.
• At least 2 years of experience working with corporate sustainability and/or ESG reporting.
• Previous experience with CDP, TCFD, GRI, or other ESG rating agencies and/or reporting frameworks is needed.
• Experience in the energy sector is a plus.
Minimum education level:
• Degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science or from a Business School.
• Complementary finance background is a plus.
Costumer headquarters offices are located in Nanterre, France, close to La Défense area.
This is a full-time position
Position requires presence on-site in Paris-La-Defense. Working from home could be allowed with a maximum of 2/3 days per week.