As part of the global IT strategy, the Enterprise Architecture department is looking for an Enterprise Architect appointed to support all projects and initiatives within the scope of the Enterprise Application HR and Corporate Domains.
The architect ensure good projects interaction from a technical prospective, He/she also provides a technical assistance to support and development teams.
The role is to ensure all emerging initiatives are considered and evaluated in the framework of Enterprise Architecture and Cyber Security compliance standard, support external partners evaluation and selection with regard to this and bring technical expertise throughout the projects and enhancements to ensure technical execution quality from High Level design to Go-live and operations.
The role will be a central point for HR & other Corporate Apps stakeholders to secure compliance, follow the recommendations and decisions of the architecture team and check qualitative technical execution by delivery teams. The solution architect will also be in charge of developing proof of concept and small development requested by HR & Corporate initiatives. You will be evaluated on your current skills on our technologies but also on your ability to learn new technologies.
You will work on industrialized and waterfall organized project as much as agile methodology project managed. You will need to be adaptive and being able to work in a global and moving organization.
Mission and responsibilities:
Is responsible to drive technical intake and vendor evaluation on all upcoming initiatives
• Preliminary architecture design
• Technical watch and tooling options and recommendations
• Vendors evaluation in the framework of Enterprise Architecture compliance standards
• Vendors evaluation in the framework of Cyber Security standards (coordinating with Cyber Sec experts)
• Technical stakeholder in vendor relationship
• Sourcing and technological options assessment for integrations and customization
• Proof of concept, assessment and validation of applicative solutions before new development start
Is responsible for Architecture High level design, development guides and good practices on Projects engagements
• High level Design document edition
• Development guides
• Target Operations and Monitoring rules
• Integrations and BI technology options and recommendations
• Naming convention
Is responsible to develop new technology proof of concepts:
• Take in consideration Architecture team rules and strategy
• Develop POC supporting new initiatives technical evaluation
Is accountable for technical delivery quality overseeing design and development activities on Projects being assigned :
• Validation of applicative solution before new development start through Solution Design Authorities
• Development teams audit
• Assistance to support and development teams
Is expert on data Management tools to assist support team if necessary:
• Interact with vendors experts
• Assist L3 Data Management support teams
• Support the definition of Master Data management rules on Projects being assigned
• 10 years of professional activity on different technologies including Oracle and Microsoft global solutions
• 4+ years of experience as a BI or Data Consultant and more precisely working on ETL, EAI, Data flow technologies and with BI technologies
• Architecture and Integration of global SAAS platform using SOA, REST/SOAP web-services, BizTalk and SFTP transfer
• Strong technical background on MS Azure technologies
• Experience in Waterfall and Scrum methodologies for Project Management
• Experience with Cyber Security compliance and delivery aspects (Identity & Access Management, SSO, MFA, connectivity appliances…)
• Documentation edition and control : High Level Design, functional and technical specifications
• Data centric mindset
• Seasoned experience on large international projects
• Capacity to work inside an extended team with transversal management lines
• Work with Offshore teams
• Solid oral and written communication skills in English.
• Team spirit with a delivery/results-driven mindset.
• Vendor management and evaluation
Nice to have:
• Additional knowledge on Big Data technologies (Splice, Hive ...)
• Knowledge of Oracle APEX managing Oracle Cloud infrastructure and architecture
• Knowledge on Microsoft SSIS and PowerBI
• Functional knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud
• ERP knowledge
• TOGAF certified
• Knowledge of Data Wrangling / Data Cataloging methods.