We are currently looking for a Data Project Manager for a ccustomer, largest engineering and technology companies globally, with leadership positions in LNG, hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in sustainable chemistry and CO2 management.
As a Project Manager for Data Management and Change management, you will be responsible for planning, monitoring and communicating the project facts.
She or He will report to Application Manager serving also as Business Engagement Partner, work in a global approach with Application Owners, Business Analyst and Developers of all customer's disciplines and follow Project Management guidelines as defined by PM Office.
Customer is improving major business processes by introducing new concepts and enhancing existing scopes and capabilities.
Within this project, multiple PM activities need to be taken care of:
• Liaising and updating with internal functions such as Data Office, PMO but also business leads and applications stakeholders
• Following up on budget, timelines and RAID logs
• Organizing and leading regular teams’ ceremonies (STUMPS, Weeklies, etc.)
• Updating projects dashboards and status reports
Reporting lines and interactions:
Operationally reports to: MDM application Manager
Internally: Data Office, Project Manager, application owners, Business application owner, PMO
Externally: Service providers
Data Project Manager will be the focal point and manage all Data management scope of the project that includes:
1. Project Management: Coordinates the work streams including internal coordination with the corresponding teams and with the Global Project Management team (PMO).
2. Communication: On regular and ad-hoc basis, project factors need to be communicated by the PM to key actors stated above.
The main responsibilities within this project will be:
• Working closely with the different Bas and Development Teams to track progress and identify risks and issues.
• Liaising with main stockholders such as Application owners, Data Office and business sponsor to communicate on project timelines and RAID logs.
o Minimum 8 years’ Experience in Project Management
o Minimum of 3 Data Management related projects in an international context.
o Fluent English
o Excellent methodology (communication, documentation, collaborative approach)
o Act independently and as a top-level contributor in resolving project strategy, scope, and direction
Nice to have:
o Experience with Azure DevOps
o Experience in Master Data Management
Minimum education level: Bachelor’s Degree
The Data Project Manager will have to respect confidentiality regarding data and application content he/she is in charge of.
Job Location : La Défense / Nanterre
Assignment starting date: ASAP