The training coordinator will be a part of the global IT BI Adoption team.
Main duties involve traveling internationally to different locations and training employees virtually or in-person on Power BI Fundamentals.
The positon does not require a strong knowledge of PowerBI
Most important is that the positon requires good knowledge in BI, strong coordination and organizational skills, training experience, and ability to travel 60% of time.
- Primary focus will be mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house)on Power BI for different teams in the organization.
Please note that training materials are available already, one set is designed for end-users, another set is designed for more IT oriented people.
Designing and developing training programs means more designing the courses the audience will have to follow.
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, etc)
- Marketing available training opportunities to employees and providing necessary information through Yammer
- Work closely with BI Adoption team members and Customer University coordinators(regional and global) to understand local training needs and plan schedules.
Main location : Paris, close to La Defense
Please note : The position requires to travel frequently to all different countries where Customer offices are located. Required to travel 60% of the times.
Reporting lines and interactions:
Functionally reports to : Senior Manager, Business Intelligence.
Operationally reports to : Data Analyst responsible for rolling out training services.
- Worldwide Business users
- Data Analysts from BI Adoption Team
- Learning Managers from the Customer University
Minimum education level:
Envisioned Start date : ASAP
Envisioned End date : November of 2019 with possible extension