Lieu Date de démarrage
Immediate, location flexible, could be e.g from UK outside IR 35 Durée 6 Months (renewable)LangueEnglish required. French a plus, not mandatory
Customer is conducting a project "People Analytics & Reporting Product", aim is to deliver a solution that provides our a digital platform to aid decision with data-driven insights. To measure HR metrics such as retention rate, time to hire, etc...
As part of the People Analytics team, the consultant will plan, coordinate, organize and monitor various activities like
• Act as trusted business partner for the business and other internal & external stakeholders
• Responsible for managing and optimizing the product backlog in order to maximize the value of the product and business outcomes
• Create and drive the roadmap towards a situation where the HR community and the business take related decisions based on data (data driven culture)
• Drive continuous improvement (also based on actively seeking feedback from users) on general aspect of the system (robustness, user experience, performance…) but also data quality
• Ensures the best possible user experience (for employees, managers as well as the local HR community
• Work with all HR stakeholders as well as the business to identify requirements regarding HR analytics.
• Ability to translate analytics into valuable (business) insights and able to present & communicate these back to the relevant stakeholders
• Enable (train & educate) and promote People Analytics self-service to enable HR and other functions to be able to run their own reports and effectively utilise people data.
• Experience working remotely with an international team spread all around the world • Experience with implementing reports/dashboards with Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) and/or Power BI
• Good knowledge on the Employee Lifecycle’s processes, from Hire to Retire processes
• Experience with (HR related) reporting & analytics (interest in data science)
• Analytical mindset
• Experience with Scrum methodology or any other agile methodology. Ideally as Product Owner.
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Fluent in English.
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps is a plus
• Experience with Oracle HCM or Cornerstone is a plus