As part global HCM Cloud ERP initiative, the successful incumbent will provide represent the organizations in its successful implementation of the Cloud Human Capital solution. The role requires excellent collaboration with both the program team and business stakeholders in the following:
• Support of the business requirement gathering process of the Absence/Time and attendance implementation. Provide best practice recommendations with a view to design and document a global uniform solution which is in alignment with interdependent processes both within as well external to the Human Capital perimeter.
• Support of the build process of all components of the solution. Facilitate presentations and demonstrations to stakeholders on various levels in the organisations as well detailed solutioning and refinement of the solution across different countries and legislations
• Support of multiple test cycles and facilitate all aspects of testing including test script creation and review, planning, coordination, and execution of test sessions across multiple countries, defect resolution and user acceptance processes.
• Support of the change management and educational process including stakeholder analysis, key messaging, execution of the communication and education strategy while leveraging existing communication and educational channels. Activities includes writing, publish and present business communication and presentations
• Support of the transition process including the transformation of the implementation to an operational process including stabilisation of the go-lives and the establishment of defect resolution and prioritisation and change control process
• Support of the overall coordination of the implementation including the tracking of progress, provision of updates, presentation of the project status
Must have :
• Proven ability in the successful delivery of Cloud HCM systems on-time/on-budget in a complex and international organizational context
• Solid knowledge and experience in HR processes and HR best practices as well as integration points with other up-stream and down-stream processes
• Solid knowledge and experience in cloud project implementation methodologies.
• Demonstrated experience leading, facilitating and delivery of different phases of the project including requirement gathering, design, testing, transition, change management and educational processes
• Solid experience implementing change in an international company
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate on various levels in the organization and build strong partnerships.
• Fluent in English both in written & verbal communication
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment, demonstrating ability to learn and adjust quickly
Nice to have (not mandatory)
• Experience with the HCM suite of products
• Experience in the implementation of Absence Management and Time and Attendance processes
• A minimum of five years of progressively responsible professional experience in HCM program delivery preferably within a multinational organizational environment.
Minimum education level:
• Bachelor degree in relevant area