LieuParis Date de démarrage
A.S.A.P, location Nanterre, Energy Sector Durée 3 months or more
Expérience5+ years of overall IT professional experience
2+ years of relevant experience in Cloud Management & Cloud spend optimizationLangueEnglish
The FinOps Expert will be responsible of the cost efficiency and the optimization of our multi-cloud environment. He / She will be responsible of providing consistent information and reporting on cloud providers, concerning compliance, consumption, cost optimization.
He / She will be in charge of implementing and maintaining the cost performance of all our cloud providers by provisioning tools / capabilities.
He / She will need to track / follow and optimize our multi-cloud strategy by providing expertise and support.
• Help to define and implement a cloud governance in multi-cloud environment
• Implement and Manage Cloud Tag strategy and define automated workflows around it.
• Produce insightful cloud reports that can be shared with and actioned by Management.
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams globally, assimilating requirements, driving results in the form of data insights and building strategic partnerships.
• Support Cloud Transformation team with setting goals/KPIs, retrieving data and modeling
• Partner heavily with our Cloud Transformation team to map data process flows, allowing FinOps to develop a unique model in our organization
• Analyze and forecast cloud hosting costs.
• Provide cost optimization recommendations and drive implementation of them
• Create and maintain month-end and quarter-end reports in a multi-cloud environment
• Use tools and technology to make data driven decision
• Develop business cases ROI, TCO, NPV in support of projects and programs.
• Develop cost and funding models to support desired outcomes by a business case.
• Make recommendations on Licensing for services hosted in the cloud
• Significant experience on Cloud Contracts management and on cost consumption over cloud environment (Azure / AWS or OCI ).
• Good knowledge of data management, data integration and database development.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with senior business and IT executives.
Nice to have:
• Any cloud certification will be appreciated
• Finops certification will be appreciated
• 5+ years of overall IT professional experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Cloud Management & Cloud spend optimization
To apply, please:
- send your CV in English in word format and your daily rate to dorra @ axande . fr (without spaces)
Ask any question by chat/call https://1138.3cx.cloud/callus/#dorra (10:00 / 16:00 CET)