LieuParis Date de démarrage
Start date end September, location Paris, Hybrid. full time Durée 12 Months renewable
Expérience10 years of professional experience in IT organizations
5+ years of experience on Enterprise Applications, BI, ETL integrations and Data Management LangueEnglish, french a plus but not mandatory
Customer is engaged to support CSRD indicators digitalization as a
mean to facilitate information gathering and publication, automate workflows,
data transfer and calculation and ensure traceability and reliability end to
end, building trust and accountability.
CSRD Reporting digitalization Project will tackle Data collection and
Analysis from Enterprise Applications dealing with People, Quality, HSE,
Sustainability, Compliance & Financial Systems, Data aggregation into an
Enterprise ESG Data Model into our Data Lake and controlled and automated
Reporting toward both internal and external stakeholders.
The IT ESG Project Manager role is to act as a transversal leader between IT & Business teams, driving the delivery involving several technologies with respect to AGILE principles, to ensure implementation activities are under control and to support communication & coordination with the various teams involved.
Role would typically include:
- Framing the Project detailed objective, setting the overall scope and objectives for IT implementation project and establishing the baseline for flexibility and fast time to market as per Agile principles.
- Working hand in hand with CSRD Accounting team and all Disciplines involved, coordinate mapping and prioritization, framing Enteprise Applications evolutions to align with CSRD regulation in terms of Business Process and Data collection.
- Engaging with Enterprise Applications delivery teams to establish evolutions specifications and secure timely delivery meeting CSRD requirements.
- Supporting Internal Control initiative toward all involved Applications teams to secure IT Governance and Operations can raise up to standards imposed by CSRD auditability and Assurance.
- Overseeing the Project design phase with Enterprise Architecture team, setting the high level technical data architecture and selecting/sourcing the solutions supporting CSRD metrics aggregation, management and governance.
- Delivering ESG Data modelling, in close collaboration with Data Architect and Data integration teams, designing CSRD KPI related Data Model and metrics considered for the target reporting and disclosure.
- Driving the implementation for ESG Data Disclosure validation and formatting solution in compliance with ESEF & CSRD requirements
- Overseeing the detailed technical design around target solutions, ETL and BI layers, driving specification phase with Business analysts and technical experts
- Technical activities sequence and scheduling in Sprints avoiding technical conflict, handling impediments and reducing dependencies between actions
- Oversee and manage key deliverables and milestones
- Close, “hands on”, progress follow-up through very frequent reviews and proactive communication to all delivery groups
- AGILE delivery experience and Software development tool(s) proficiency
- Project PMO and Operational & Financial Reporting including management escalation on issues and risk