LieuParis Date de démarrage
Asap Durée First contract up to end 2023, renewable
ExpérienceAt least 5 years experience in a similar or relevant role.LangueEnglish. French would be a bonus
The Business Analyst will assist the Service Delivery Manager in defining, documenting, establishing and measuring the to-be PeopleConnect Support Framework
The Business Analyst will be expected to undertake a diverse range of tasks. These may include, but are not limited to:
1) Capturing all existing Policies, Processes and Procedures and identifying the gaps and process improvements in the to be RUN services.
2) Running workshops with relevant stakeholders to update existing and define new PPPs. The analyst will be required to structure the workshops and capture and document all outcomes.
3) Identifying key KPIs and Service Metrics for PeopleConnect Service Delivery and establishing the measuring and reporting procedures in conjunction with the support teams. This may include KPIs for internal and external 3rd party service providers.
4) Facilitate/Provide key stakeholder training in the PPPs.
5) Providing regular reporting (weekly and monthly depending on the audience) of the status and progress.
6) Facilitating the validation of the processes and procedures to ensure they are effective. This is expected to include at least one Operational Readiness Tests.
7) Assisting the ERP Compliance Team in ensuring the necessary IT controls are identified, documented and operational.
8) Assisting in the implementation and testing of new service delivery tools such as User Provisioning and User Access Reviews.
• English: Excellent written and verbal communication. French would be a bonus but not a prerequisite.
• Extensive proven experience working as Service Delivery Business Analyst.
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to make the bridge between support/technical teams and business teams.
• Experience in process troubleshooting and improvement, with the capacity to understand and differentiate between technical and functional/operational issues & limitations.
• Working in a controlled release environment using change management tools
Nice to have:
• ITIL Certification
• IT Compliance / SOX
• Experience with tools such as ServiceNow (incident management module), DevOps, PowerBI
• Experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud (HCM/ERP/SCM) environments.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar or relevant role.
Location: The role will be based in our Paris Office with a Hybrid Model of onsite and remote work (typically 3 days a week in the Office according to the needs of the project).