C# .Net Developer for Data Migration Application development
Voir toutes les offres
À propos de cette offre
Date de démarrage
· Developing a SPA/MVC application to manage migration of business data. There are at least 3 different system involved in the migration process.
o Manage the migration status via a dashboard
o Manage long running backend process and backed up with real time update in the dashboard.
o Own responsibility to ensure the quality of the migrated data
§ Respect time frame defined in the project
§ Responsible for data migration in SIT, UAT and PROD environment
· And other task as defined by the ITO as and when required.
· Developing C# .NET solutions for the team by creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
· Resolving incidents.
· Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
· Providing technical support to EPC B team.
· Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
· A bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
· C#, Web Forms, ASP.NET, .NET CORE, .NET 3.5 (or higher) and Microsoft Visual Studio experience.
· SQL Server and optionally Oracle database (sql queries, stored procedure etc..)
· A minimum of 3 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
· Knowledge in html, java script, css, xml, json, sql server required
· Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
· Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
· Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
· Experience with working in an agile environment.
Date de publication
Type de contrat
Créer votre compte