LieuParis Date de démarrage
Asap Durée 12 months
Expérience10+ years of professional experience in IT organizations including 5+ years of experience on IT Agile deliverys LangueEnglish mandatory, French is a +
Our customer is looking for a project manager
Job scope :
- Close Business Relationship with Climate & Action Business team, supporting the capture of digitalization objectives and requirements and providing guidance in terms of technological options to be asessed
- Support Business Requirement mapping and prioritization, setting the overall scope and objectives for implementation project and establishing the baseline for flexibility and fast time to market as per Agile principles.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Understanding business priorities defined by the Product Owners
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking the processes, deliverables, resources and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Oversee the detailed technical design around the end to end target solutions, ETL and BI layers included, driving specification phase with Business analysts and technical experts
- Oversee and manage key deliverables and milestones.
- Close, “hands on”, progress follow-up through very frequent reviews and proactive communication to all delivery groups
- Release management and Operations transition with Run teams
- Project management and Operational Reporting including management escalation on issues and risks
o 10 years of professional experience in IT organizations including 5+ years of experience on IT Agile deliverys
o Demonstrated ability to manage multiple interfaces & deal with IT and Business resources in international context
o Strong IT project management skills & experience involving global teams and various technologies on both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
o Seasoned experience dealing with Senior IT and Business stakeholders.
o Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
o Experience dealing with Senior IT and Business stakeholders.
o Demonstrated experience with PowerApps Power Platform and .Net applications delivery.
o Seasoned experience driving offshore delivery teams.
o Demonstrated experience on projects involving complex Data Architecture modelling.
o Customer oriented, quality minded and proactive approach on all issues
o Proven analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
o Team player and process-oriented spirit
Nice to have:
o IT Infrastructures project experience
o Emissions Management solutions project experience
o Green IT certification
o ESG regulatory Frameworks knowledge
o Experience with Internal audit (Finance domain or other)
o Demonstrated experience driving Solutions and Implementation Partners selection RFP
o Technical delivery background on Business Intelligence constructions
o IT project management skills & experience involving global teams and various technologies on Waterfall methodology
o Knowledge on Master Data Management governance
o Technology enthusiasm, quick learner
o ITIL v3 processes certification or seasoned experience
o Excellent oral and written communication skills in French
Work experience: +10 years
Minimum education level: Master’s degree Computer Science, Telecommunication or scientific related field