LieuFlexible Date de démarrage
ASAP, remote work possible, location flexible, Outside IR35 Durée 12+ months
ExpérienceAt least 5 years of experience in such a roleLangueEnglish
French a bonus (not mandatory)
The Project Analyst/Coordinator will be expected to undertake a diverse range of tasks.
These may include, but are not limited to:
1) Championing specifics subjects in the programme that need accelerating, in close collaboration with the functional and business teams, to define follow-up and/or execute action plans as on when required and aid in the delivery of a satisfactory project.
2) Assist the ERP Programm Management in coordinating all the moving parts of the project.
3) Taking ownership of problems, working with the concerned parties (business, integrator team, data migration teams for example) to identify a solution through to resolution.
4) Analyzing test data, producing statistical reports on progress, failures, passes etc.
5) Support UAT phases by coordinating during preparation and execution stages between regional business teams and other project stream leads (Data Migration, Test, Change & Training, etc).
6) Assisting the testing and data migration teams in times of heightened activity.
7) Preparing acceptance and data migration reports ensuring business and compliance requirements are fulfilled.
8) Ensuring that project signoff and compliance documentation is created, completed, approved and archived.
9) Identifying gaps in process and documentation, ensuring an appropriate action plan is in place to resolve the issues.
10) Working with the regional business and change teams supporting them in the migration and transition to the new ERP.
• English: Excellent written and verbal communication (french a bonus but not a prerequisite)
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to make the bridge between technical teams and business teams.
• Experience in positions conducting / coordinating problems troubleshooting, with the capacity to understand and differentiate between technical and/or functional issues.
• Team relationship management to keep everyone on the same page and working towards the same goal.
• Flexibility to accommodate change, moving priorities and thrive amid ambiguity.
• Extensive proven experience working as an ERP Coordinator, Analyst, Functional or project Consultant for ERP large deployments.
Nice to have:
• ITIL Certification
• Experience with tools such as HP ALM, PowerBI
•at least 5 years’ experience in a similar or relevant role
•in total minimum experience 10/15 years
Minimum education level:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.