LieuParis Date de démarrage
A.S.A.P, on-site Paris or remote to be discussed. Outside IR 35. Durée 12 months
Expérience10 years of professional experience in IT or Digital organizations including
The client is looking for an experienced Scrum Master and DEVOPS administrator with Oracle Cloud exposure to oversee and guide our scrum teams. Managing the business priorities in the defined scrum methodology, managing resource capacity and assignment of workload, running the daily scrum meetings, unblocking any impediments and ultimately delivering the priority users stories defined by the Product Owners across Core HR, Talent acquisition, Talent management, Administration and Payroll, Compensation, Learning, International Mobility, Analytics, etc.
The scrum master's responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team blockers.
To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. The scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
• 10 years of professional experience in IT or Digital organizations including 5+ years of experience on global HR topics
• Excellent communication and very strong customer oriented mindset
• Ability to handle interfaces with senior leadership in high pressure environments
• Strong experience and Business knowledge with several of the following Business processes: Talent acquisition, Talent management, Administration and Payroll, Compensation, Learning, International Mobility, Knowledge Management…
• Demonstrated knowledge on these domains’ major technologies and vendors : Oracle HCM Cloud, Cornerstone and experience of middleware solutions.
• Strong proactive and synthetics skills to anticipate, raise & manage any topic
• Team and process-oriented spirit
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Certified scrum master
• 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
• Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum to deliver solutions.
• Leadership and management experience.
• Excellent people and project management skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
• Energy Industry experience
• Data centric architecture and operations definition, experience with Master Data
• Solid IT background including Infrastructure and CyberSecurity aspects (Active Directory, Office365, hosting, connectivity, CyberSecurity standards…)
• Experience with BI architecture and technologies
• Experience working within HR departments
Mission and responsibilities:
• Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
• Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
• Understanding business priorities defined by the Product Owners
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
• Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
• Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
• Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
• Tracking the processes, deliverables, resources and financials.
• Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.