Customer in the Energy sector is looking for a Human Rights Consultant, for a 12 months assignemznt.
You will support the development and deployment of the Human Rights Program across the Group in alignment with the client.
Your main missions will include:
- Contributing to the assessment of the human rights risks of the Company’s operations and supply chain
- Supporting the development and implementation of the Human Rights due diligence processes of third-parties
- Supporting the development and implementation of the human rights audit and monitoring processes
- Contributing to the deployment of the human rights program globally and providing guidance to the Business Lines, Operating Centers and Projects on the effective and risk-based approach implementation.
- Contributing to the development of the client Human Rights Training and Communication
- You have 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in Human Rights, ESG or internal relations and hold a Master degree in human rights or ESG related area with experience in ESG/operational risks and human/labour rights or worker welfare topics.
- You have strong communication skills and strive to develop partnerships, teamwork and good working relationships. You understand the complexities of a large international organization.
- You maintain strong legal and writing skills required to write and edit policies and procedures and you are fluent in French and English.
How to submit a candidature or contact us ?
• please send you resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate as well you rate, when you are available