Our client in the energy sectoris looking for an Standard Change Catalog Custodian who will plays a pivotal role in ensuring the change proposals follow candidate criteria, demonstrates low risk, low impact changes, are thoroughly documented and approved for use by appropriate parties. Ensure proposals are inline and compliant with Service Management, the ITIL framework and SOX.
· Expert level knowledge of IT Service Management principle, best practices and frameworks like ITIL and COBIT, Change Management practices.
· Solid understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) principles.
· Solid understanding of database technology and database administration principles.
· Solid understanding of how various technologies fit together to deliver enterprise IT services.
· Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and networking concepts.
· Solid understanding of development processes, tools, and methodologies.
· Knowledge of information security concepts and best practices a big plus.
· In-depth analysis, reporting and documentation skills.
· 10+ years of experience working in large-scale IT organizations.
· 5+ years Change Management experience.
· Experience working in multinational, multi-cultural teams desirable.
· Experience with ServiceNow desirable
· Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to work independently and as a team player.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources.
· Strong work ethic with the ability to complete tasks and deliverables under tight deadlines while maintaining flexibility.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Ability to successfully navigate and operate in a multinational, multicultural environment.
· Ability to document and communicate complex concepts in a user-friendly and audience-appropriate fashion, to all levels of the organization from line level, to management and executive teams.
· Excellent skills leading and facilitating meetings via video/audio conferencing or other means of electronic communication.
· Proven interpersonal and verbal communication skills are required including excellent customer relationship skills.