Customer is migrating to a new Travel Agency and Online Booking Tools (OBT) for all his subsidiairies (40).
The PM :
- manages the coordination and follow-up with all Business and delivery teams being part of the project
- drives the projects plans, chairs operational Progress reviews
- defines and monitors all KPIs, handles reporting, alert management, dependency tracking and risks assessment and mitigations.
- engages closely with Travel, Finance and ERP departments stakeholders to secure Business directions, solutions functionalities and operational deadlines are met
- designs and drives testing, cutover and operations model to ensure smooth and qualitative transitions.
- Real Estate and Travel application owner
- Corporate Domain Portfolio manager
- Real Estate & Travel Business Process Owner
- Finance and Accounting Business partners
- Travel solutions vendors
- ERP and EPM Account reconciliation implementation team
- Enterprise Architecture team
- Services & Data Management team
PM role would typically include:
- Support to Project assessment phase working with Business Partners and associated IT teams
- Project governance definition, project committee’s definition and management
- Business Process and Requirements capture and documentation.
- Detailed project framing: scope, budget, deliverables, resources, risk, planning, dependencies
- Oversee solution and integration high level design and detailed specification phase
- Coordinate development and delivery activities in line with the defined Project plan
- Travel systems and OBT configuration in line with local Travel processes
- ETL integrations with Master Data Management System
- ETL integrations from Financials ERP and the various ERP systems attached to local Travel processes.
- ETL integration for automated financial reconciliation with EPM
- Activity progress follow-up through proactive communication to all delivery groups
- Coordinate Testing, Knowledge Transfer, Cutover and Hyper care activities for each country Go-Live
- Activity reporting including management escalation on issues and PMO Project follow up
- Activity deviation management: mitigation action, change control approval.
- Stakeholder communication, steering committee organization
o Excellent Business Relationship, positive communication, negotiation skills, ability to work with Business stakeholders on high visibility initiatives
o Strong IT management skills with demonstrated ability to lead project involving different technologies and international teams
o Excellent presentation and written and oral communication skills.
o Demonstrated Experience with Financial Applications integrations and delivery.
o Demonstrated Experience with Travel Online Booking tools and Travel agencies solution integrations.
o Demonstrated Experience on ERP Accounting, Payable and Expenses modules.
o Project Experience with ETL Integration technologies
o Solid and broad IT Project Management background including Infrastructure, Master Data Management and Cyber Security aspects (Active Directory, Messaging and collaboration, connectivity appliances, security certificates…)
o Demonstrated ability to manage aspects involving any technical field, quick learner on any new required topic.
o Customer oriented, quality minded and proactive approach on all issues
o Strong proactive and synthetics skills to anticipate raise and manage any issue.
o Demonstrated ability to manage interfaces & deal with projects in international context
o Experience as custodian of documentation, traceability and reporting
o Fluent English speaker
Nice to have:
o Demonstrated Experience on Business Intelligence implementation (data modelling, Power Bi Analytics delivery)
o Technology enthusiasm
o Experience with HCM and Payroll integrations
o Project management certification (PMP, Prince 2 or others)
o ITIL V3 certification
Work experience: +10 years
Minimum education level: Master’s degree Computer Science, Telecommunication or scientific related field or Business school degree with any specialization or experience in IT project management for big companies
Location: Recommended in Paris
Targeted Workload: 100% FTE